• Direct Replacement for HID Bulbs - Triac-Dimmable
• Fully rotational 360° adjustment assists with Dark Sky cut-off requirements
• No modification required to conventional fully-enclosed luminaire fixtures
• For use in enclosed fixtures, even IP66 & IP67 (UL 1993 Self-Ballasted Lamp)
• Simply bypass conventional ballast - Remove/Recycle for additional ROI
• Retain current fixtures – No need for costly replacements (UL 1598C - LED
• Compatible with line voltages up to 277 VAC with no modification (50/60 Hz)
• Thermal Safety Feature ensures long operating life
• Thermal Safety Protection Fuse
• LED Module easily disconnects from Driver Module for easy repair/replacement
Replacement LED Lamp for HID Applications
OUTDOOR and COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS:
Retail Box Stores
Residential & Street Lighting
The DEG-250400 is a self-ballasted LED lamp and is an excellent solution to replace existing HID bulbs in exterior wall packs/street/
residential and many other HID light fixtures.
LED lamps with equivalent lumen output (measured in LUX or footcandles) ready to replace all levels of HID bulbs (metal-halide-
MH, high-pressure sodium-HPS and mercury vapor-MV) for fixtures up to 450w HID equivalent system power.
Differential Energy Global's HI-Lamp is the first viable replacement LED lamp for street/residential, parking and building exteriors.
Full replacement in under 10 minutes.
4500K color temperature, the best combination of brightness for security and spectral content for accurate color representation; this is especially true for accurate color representation for security cameras.
DEG’s targeted optics allow you to place more high quality light where you need it - on the surface and walkways and not wasted where you do not need it.
DEG’s replacement lamp optics land the optimum percentage of useful lumens from your fixture to your target area. The DEG HI-Lamp also helps to eliminate darks spots and provide even, quality targeted lighting with significant energy savings.
70 - 81 Lumens per Watt (CREE XLamp, XM-L2)
75 - 80 CRI*
UL/CSA/CE ● LM79, LM80, TM21, FCC & CREE TEMPO
Bonneville Power Administration (BPA), Puget Sound Energy
(PSE), Tacoma Power and Oregon Energy Trust **
LDL LISTED - BPA LISTED
Utility and Design Patents Pending
Quality Products - Proudly Made in the USA.
*For additional Color Temperatures, greater CRI please contact our sales and engineering team.
**The Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) has reviewed and approved the mogul based LED’s submitted by DEG and is currently accepting them and offering incentives through the non-residential lighting program.
In-line surge protection device such as the TRP-FSP3-277-20KA is required.
TYPE II, III & V Optics or Flat Clear Lens w/Adjustable Light Control Wings
DEG CRADLE TO CRADLE POLICY:
All LED HI-Lamps and LED HI-Bays should be returned to DEG for recycling and potential re-building for charitable causes when possible. Call or contact us for details.
System Watt Range*
Compare to HID System Watts*
*Assumes 90% Efficiency for HID Ballast – older ballasts will produce higher System Watt comparison
The LED HI-Lamp is a direct replacement LED Lamp for E39/E40 mogul and E26/E27 medium base HID bulbs in most outdoor fixtures.
v3.1 Qualified - NOT v4.1*
v3.1 Qualified - NOT v4.1*